The biggest mistake people make when insuring their vehicle is going for the lowest premium without checking their policy’s coverage and deductibles.
That’s why we take the time make sure that you have the right coverage amount to replace your vehicle in the event of a total loss or theft. We also make sure you have enough coverage if you’re ever at-fault for an accident and help you decide on the right liability coverage.
What factors will affect my premiums?
There are lots of factors that play a part in how much you pay for auto insurance including your address, age, and the make and model of your vehicle.
Insurance companies assess risk in different ways, which is why it’s important to compare auto insurance quotes to be sure you get the most affordable rate for the most coverage.
May decrease premiums
- Over the age of 25
- Completed a driver’s education course
- Good driving record (no tickets or accidents)
- Included safety features
- Clean titles (no loans or liens)
- Excellent credit history
May increase premiums
- Under the age of 25
- Tickets or accidents on driving record
- Use of vehicle for ridesharing (Uber, Lyft)
- Large loan payments
- Smaller deductibles
- Larger coverage amounts
What discounts are available?
We’ll help you find any available discounts that you may qualify for and make sure they’re applied to your premiums:
- Good Student
- Multi-Policy (packaging the auto and home, renters, or condo)
- Safe Driver
- Passive Restraint
- Driver Training
- …and more!
When is a good time to shop for auto insurance?
- You move
- Your current policy comes up for renewal
- You purchase a new car
- You add a driver to your current policy
- You purchase a home and want to “bundle” to find the best overall deal
- When you’re looking to save money or are receiving poor service from your current agent
We’ve got you covered
We want to build a lifelong friendship with you and your family so that you can rest assured knowing we’ll be there for you when it matters most.
years of experience
happy customers and counting